Typography


I have looked at many different fonts to see what would suit my agency, I think I have come to the conclusion that a thick font would be best. All of the fonts below are all clear, I want my brand to be easily noticeable.



This Noir font was found on Pinterest and is very clean and clear. I am drawn to it more because of the colour scheme but this is a font that could definitely work for my agency.


This is a very basic font but it is also clear, however I dont want my agency to look boring from my font choice.


I really like this font, its interesting and different. My customers may have trouble reading it though and as I dont yet have a final name for my agency I need to make sure the fonts I choose will be suitable for any name. 


The same goes for this font, I like it because its different and its thick which means my customer may be able to identify my agencies name easier.




Again, these two fonts are simple and clear. Any title used in this font will be easy to read, I also need to consider the rest of my text font and these may be ideal.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.