Experimentation: Portfolio package:


Below are some experiments I have done on Photoshop for my portfolio packages. I have used one of my clients photos to help me look at layout design. I need to make sure I include my logo and name within the portfolio. It will hopefully be between 10 and 20 pages long depending on how much promotional material each band has including the promotion my agency creates. The portfolio package and promotional materials will be the only products I will be producing off of the website. Everything else will be digital and based around my website so I want to make sure that they look professional. I would like to print and bind them professionally so that each portfolio is good quality. Each portfolio will be saved into a PDF format so that it can go on the website too and fans will be able to interactively look through it like a book. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.