Visual Pen Portrait:


This is my visual pen portrait. I haven't gendered it as my artists could be male or female. My customer is someone who has enjoyed music since a young age. They probably play an instrument and have idols like Elvis Presley or Madonna, newer icons they may have, include Adele, Mumford and Sons or just general rock stars. My customer will be inspirational, ambitious and forward thinking. They want to get out into the music industry but they don't quite know how to. My customer may be in education or could have just graduated, if not they will be in their 20 somethings. I plan on helping my target consumer to promote themselves in the music industry and build up their fan base.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.