My SoundCloud:


This is my SoundCloud account, I have created it because of this project, which has allowed me to find new music and find the genres I would like to promote. SoundCloud is a website that constantly feeds you new music and as long as you look at it regularly, it is a great way to be inspired. Below you can see my profile and the top music I have reposted to my wall, from this I can always see the music I liked and play it whenever I want to listen to it.


This is a taster of some of the music I have reposted: 

https://soundcloud.com/graysonmatthews/lets-run 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.