Up to date progress:


From research and inspiration I have come to many conclusions in my concept so far, these are:

- My agencies service is to provide professional promotion that will help new musicians be recognised.

- The agencies main portal will be based on a website, so that everyone can access information as well as music artists having access to the promotional material for their own use.

- My main colour scheme is black and white.

- My name is yet to be decided but it needs to be fresh and recognisable.

- My service includes: Styling, photography, videography, editing and event planning.

I now need to:

- Think of agency names.

- Find new music to promote in Brighton.

- More research into the industry I am entering.

- Logo ideas.

- Research, research, research.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.