Photography I have taken:


To show you my photography style I have created a post of the photography I have taken and edited myself:



For my second year of University, we created a group magazine called 'Evolve' all of these images have been taken from this. The images you see above are a Mexican aztec themed photo shoot and both of these images are edited in a mystical yet simple way. Edits seen in these photos include blurring, colour changing and overlapping. The photos below are all in layouts of the magazine. This is how I displayed my pattern shoot...





With both photo shoots I had the chance to experience styling as well as photography, which has helped me understand how much time and effort is needed to plan an outfit right. As you can see I am interested in editing, which I have already stated I would like to be in control of for my agency. This will include online layout and my portfolio layouts for my clients.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.