Finalising concept:


Website design: 
A mixture between a square grid layout and a creative layout, which will be in the colour scheme of black and white.


Potential event spaces:
I want to use event spaces that have a license for alcohol and a good vibe, both of these have these qualities. This is looking at launch events and music gigs.


Possible photographer:
Lily Brown, although I haven't spoken to her yet, I would like to collaborate with Lily from my course. I will also talk to the photography students at Northbrook college to find another possible photographer there. 

Stylists:
Helena Lester-Card is my first choice of stylists, although she is also doing her final major project at the same time as me, which could be difficult. 

Musicians:
I have spoken to a friend of mine that goes to BIMM college in Brighton, she has a lot of musical contacts and has recently been managing a few different bands, I am hoping that she will help me find new musicians that need help promoting themselves to get into the music industry. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.