Inspiration: The Lumineers - Stubborn Love


The Lumineers are an example of folk music, they have been in the wider music industry for about 2 years now, with a hit song called 'Hey Ho' I want to create an agency that promotes great music that has meaning behind it. Bands like The Lumineers have worked really hard to get where they are today through composition, practice and lyrical creativity. I want to find new music that can be promoted so that more fans can hear this type of music. I feel that the music industry is very saturated with pop music and dance music at the moment, I would like to change this. Going to a gig to watch folk or acoustic music is a much different experience than going to watch a DJ live because most people are drinking or taking drugs while watching a DJ's live set, so for most people it is all about the experience rather than the music. I would also like to change this and give my fans and customers promotion to see more great music live.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.