Inspiration: Magazine layouts


All images below are taken from Pinterest. These are magazine layouts that I feel could work on a website design. I want my website to be clean and I like the idea of having shapes on my homepage because its a creative yet obvious way to see different aspects of the website.


This magazine layout is interesting and catches your eye. The white space helps to keep a clean effect and doesn't let the customer get too confused by what they are seeing.


I like this example of a layout, especially looking at the heading. With a photo inside of it, it helps to make something that is bland much more exciting. Maybe I could use this technique for my headings or name.


I like the use of colour here, I want my colour scheme to be mainly black and white but with a tint of colour every now and then. I dont want to come across biased to a specific gender so black and white is the best way to show this.


Here is another example of this.


The above image is the opposite of the second image you saw. Instead of the typography having an image inside it, the image covers the page and the typography is over the top. I quite like this effect and it could be something I use for a cover page to my artists.


I really like the grid layout, however from my research and marketing report, I used a circle design to my photo layout process so maybe I could use a circle layout but in a grid.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.