New music: Midlake - Antiphon


This is a new band called Midlake, who are based in America. They may not fit my target customer but I really liked the way their music video has been directed and edited together. My target consumers will enjoy music like this so it could be an inspiration to people wanting to make it in the music industry. Although this band are already signed by a record label they dont have the best website layout, it is simple, which is similar to the previous musician I have looked at, Samantha Crain. Is the website what bands need help with the most? Or is the website not very visual because of the lack of promotion.



This is the home page to Midlake's website but other than that this is all that is there. There are no pictures, no tour dates other than the ones that are on the record labels website that you can get re directed to.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.