Inspiration: Music


               

   



This is a song from Van Laun, the band that I interviewed for my marketing report. I think this song is great and could potentially be a hit. I want to help bands like this that have started to make songs and promote themselves but need help getting their name out there. By promoting Van Laun I could do photo shoots and organise different events that would help build a fan base. If all of this information was on my website, they would have their own professional profile that anyone can see. My agency would also produce a portfolio package for them that can be online and paper based, which my clients could send of to record labels and producers. My logo would be on the portfolio which would build up a good reputation as well as promoting bands professionally to professional businesses. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.