New music: Samantha Crain - Paint


This is Samantha Crain, her new single is called 'Paint' and her first album was debuted in January. This song really fits into my target customer, she has a lovely voice and her track 'Paint' is very mellow. However, after hearing this song, I researched her on the Internet and found her webpage which is below... I found it very simple, although it has all of the important information on it including, tour dates and links to her music, she doesn't have any photos apart from the ones she has taken herself on a social media site. My agency would help her with photo shoots and styling so that she was able to have professional photos on her website but she would also have a profile on ours which would have photos, information, music and tour information on it as well. This would benefit her hugely from the promotional side.

Although Samantha Crain may not need our agencies help with music events she would benefit from having us there to promote her, which may be something to consider when thinking about payment packages.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.