Marketing report layout


Through all of my research I have produced a marketing report that shows where I will fit in to the industry with my agency concept. Here is a few images of my layout. I wanted to produce a professional looking report that was visual. My front cover is black and white as these are the main colours I intend on using for my website and colour theme for my agency. I have clearly laid out information in Times New Roman and used sub headings to make it clear to the reader what each section is about. I have enjoyed writing my marketing report and it has helped me understand my competitors, my customer and the industry I am entering.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.