Practice: Logo


I have practiced my logo design below. As I am not sure what my agency is called yet I have experimented with a few different names. Notion Music Agency and New Music Group. The examples you can see below:

This first logo experiment was done using one of the fonts I looked at in a previous blog post. I really like this typography and think I may use it for my main typography. I have just simply put the name along a line on Photoshop to create this simple logo. 


This logo happened accidentally, I started off by making a triangle to put my font inside but instead created this. If you look closely there is an 'N' an 'M' and a 'G' in the logo, which represents ' New Music Group' I quite like this logo because it is simple and could be edited with colour behind it. 


This is a logo that I will have to create again using my own illustration. I have experimented with a treble clef sign on its side with my name over the top. I would like to make the treble clef look a little more interesting if I do this experiment again.


I wanted to experiment with image and typography. Although I don't think this fits my agencies theme. It is quite simple and boring, whereas I would like to have a logo that is simple and creative. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.