Inspiration: Book layout


Below are all book layouts that have inspired me. I am either looking to produce a portfolio type book for my final major project or I would like to create a look book for my artists. Although most of my information will be on my website, I would still like to produce something that other people can pick up and read. I want to produce something that can be sent to record labels if bands or musicians haven't already been signed. It may either be all of my artists together in one book or it could be a portfolio of work including photography and information about one musician or band in particular.



The layout in the image above is simple and effective, you are drawn to the images because of the shapes they are placed in.



The index of this book is spacious but effective, you can immediately see what you are looking at and which pages you need to head to.

Overall, I think a portfolio for each client would be a great thing to produce. My agency is all about promotion so I can focus on photo shoots, styling and layout design to produce a professional portfolio. This can be online as well as paper based for my clients to keep and copy as much as they'd like.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.