Mood boards:


These are mood boards taken from my Pinterest on photography, styling, magazine layouts and typography. The link to my Pinterest is here: http://www.pinterest.com/bekihayler/ if you would like to have a look.

Styling:


Photography:


Logos:


Magazine layouts:


Using Pinterest for this project has really helped me find inspiration for my concept. There are many different creative images that can inspire you far more than google images. Pinterest is a great social media site to find images connected with your theme. Above you can see all of the inspiration I have found recently towards my final major project.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.