Experimentation: T-shirt design:


Here are some simple T-shirt design experiments for my Launch event. I want to design a T-shirt that could potentially be worn by the general public. Although the design is for men, women could also wear these T-shirts tucked into jeans or underneath a jacket. 
I have kept the T-shirt white and logo/name black to coincide with my colour scheme.

This Notion Tee is simple with 'Notion' on the front like its a brand, with the music agency information on the back:

Here I have added a line and taken away the black box, however I think the T-shirt above is stronger.

This was a different design idea with a repeated pattern:

I have designed a T-shirt with the logo on to see how well it worked visually on a product. I think this works well with the name underneath as it is interesting to look at but tells you what it is about at the same time.

Here I have changed the above design to see how the name and logo works on the T-shirt and where.

Overall, I think the T-shirt design works well and could potentially be a great promotional item at my launch event. Even if people don't wear the T-shirt in public, it is something to remember my agency by and an item that is unlikely to get thrown away. Everyone always needs an extra T-shirt in their lives.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.