Experimentation: Business cards:


I have experimented with the way I would like my business cards to look. I have just experimented with a standard business card structure rather than designing a creative one at the moment as I need to decide on my name and logo still. I have designed business cards for my two names to see what looks interesting and effective.

This experiment is simple, I have added colour to make it more pleasing to the eye. I like this logo but I am worried that people may not understand what it means.


This business card is very simple but has a photo on it to make it more visual. This isn't my photo, which I will need to replace, however I think this business car may be too vague. On the back of all of the cards there will be an email address, my website url and a contact number and name.


I tried creating a triangular shaped business card which looks quite effective. The black and white work really well on this card and the lines give it a nice defined identity. 



Here I changed the shape again, into a square. I would like my website design to be based around squares and my clients portfolios will be a square design, so if my business cards were squared it would tie the theme together. 


This is the same business card as before but without a white border. This works much better on its own, the black background is strong and grabs your attention. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.