Research: Promotional material:


At my launch event I want to give out promotional items that will compliment my agency. I have researched different promotional material that other brands have produced for launch and press events and they are shown below:

Here is a collection of promotional materials that are all similar to one another, clearly showing they are part of the same brand. These items include: A clip board and compass, envelopes, stamps, cds, ink and pens as well as other items you can see.


Here are some promotional items for a cafe, this is clear to see looking at the coffee cups and matching bag designs. There are menus, business cards and napkins, which all have a recurring theme.


This promotional item is much more interesting as you need to interact with it to find out what it is. Small hand products are inside the box for the customer to try and walk away with, this idea is clever and presented nicely.


Although I am unsure what promotional item this is, I like the small bag idea for putting favours inside. I could brand the bag and my clients can take it home and use it in the future because its material based. I need to produce promotional items that my customers can use over and over again so that they are constantly reminded of my brand and promote it further when using them. 


These promotional items include: Phone cases, business cards and stickers. Again, they all have the same theme throughout.


A T-shirt would be a great way to promote my brand and for my clients to wear them, then other people would see my agency and wonder what it was about. As band T-shirts are quite popular, I could design it in a similar way so that my clients would want to wear it again. Below they have also included: Paper aeroplanes ( which are great for what they are promoting) labels and leaflets.


This is a digital business card, which takes you to the business' phone app. This is a clever way to draw your customers in because almost everyone is involved with digital technology especially on their phones. Its a quick easy way to be programmed into their phones so that hopefully your customers may revisit your app.


This here is an interesting business card, I will need to make some even if I don't do a launch event. I would like them to look professional and interesting and catch my clients eye.


Below is an image of a record designed promotional item, Im not sure if it is a record itself but for my launch event it may be a great idea to give out old vinyls with either classic music on them or new music from my potential clients.


This promotional items compliments the brand really well. A straw is a different kind of promotional item and the position of the model is in the perfect place to promote a yoga centre. 


For my launch event I am thinking of selling old or new music vinyls, then having business cards, small leaflets on my bands and services, a band t shirt with my agency on it as well as food and drink. I will have them all in a gift bag, however I am unsure on how to design that as of yet.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.