A video I made: London Fashion Week Tuesday 19th February 2013 Street Style


This is another video I have made and edited with a group of four people. We went up to London Fashion Week to document all of the styles there. I took the role of film editing after we had all of our footage and enjoyed every minute of it. Editing films and photos is something I really like and would like to carry this onto my career path. This is something I would like to do within my agency.




If you cant see the video above, the link is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgaXcuMYhEQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.