Research: Advertising techniques:


I would like to try and use Geurilla advertising techniques to draw in my customers, they are forward thinking and creative individuals and although they would probably respond to normal advertising posters and leaflets etc... I think they will respond better to something that is a little different. Below are a few examples of advertising including Geurilla advertising, which has inspired me.

Billboard:
This catches your eye whatever light of day you see it in:


Poster:
This sends a message within a message:


Geurilla advertising:
This is a completely different way of advertising in 3D:


Geurilla advertising:
Telling the audience to keep on going instead of giving up:


All of the advertising campaigns have an inside meaning and if I can find a way to get into the heads of new musicians they will understand my advertising techniques too. I know that many musicians are upset with the way that the music industry is at the moment so I could play with this idea and use it to my advantage. Geurilla advertising is a creative way to advertise a company, although it is quite risky but I think this is the best way that I will communicate with my clients.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.