Research: Website content


For my website I have decided to use Square Space for my website design because there are many different layouts that I like on here, the two that are my potential layouts are below. I would like to have a simple layout that can be designed to visually please my clients through images and clear typography. I also like Square Space because you can see what your website would look like on a phone, which allows it to be more interactive and simple for the customer to use on the go.

I like 'Avenue' because of the white space and the square layout, originally I wanted to have a circle theme but this would only be possible if I designed it myself. Square Space does all of this for me at a range of prices, depending on the package you purchase. Square Space also allows you to cancel your membership at any time, however by doing this you will remove your website immediately. The square grid will allow me to showcase many of my clients profiles and on my home page I can include different aspects of my agency, which will hopefully be interesting to look at.


My colour scheme is black and white but through imagery my website can look really colourful. I like 'Wells' website design because it is very visual. This would be my homepage with a big image on the front that visually communicates my agencies concept. Then down the side bar would be other links to my website content. These would include: Clients portfolios (online version), my services (styling, photography, editing), promotional events (gigs and other music events) and advertising (geurilla advertising we have done, posters etc...)


Square Space have a simple structure in which you follow to make your website. You can add pictures, add links and remove whatever you don't need. I am hoping this will be easy to design and will leave me with a website that I am proud of.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.