Primary research: My customers fashion:


Beyond Retro is an online vintage store, which is also based in Brighton. The store in Brighton is situated in the lanes, while looking round it was apparent that my customer would most probably shop here. Beyond Retro have vintage clothing for men and women and as you look at the images below you will see what sort of things I think my customer would wear.

Women's jackets:

Men's Jackets:

Women's shorts and bottoms:

Men's Jackets:

Men's lounge wear:

Men's Shoes:

Women's Style:

Women's Style:

Women's Style:

My customers will have completely varied style but Beyond Retro is a vintage store that caters for the alternative and indie style. As most of my customers will be into this type of music, they may be into this type of clothing too. Rather than my customers shopping at high street stores like Topshop and River Island, Beyond Retro gives my customers a chance to be individual and wear an item that is unique.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.