Potential clients:


From research and planning I have decided that it would be best for me to focus on promoting two bands in my agency. This is so I can produce a good body of work for both of them and it allows me to concentrate on my website and launch event at the same time. By focusing on two bands it gives you an insight to what my agency is all about and how it can grow. These two bands are both based in Brighton:

- Rivieras
- Rory Indiana




I have decided to produce online and paper portfolios for my clients. This means that all photo shoots, styling and layout designs will be shown on my website as well as given to my clients for their use. This is just one section of promoting my bands, through this they are able to send portfolio packages onto record labels or producers to show their music and band in a professional manner, our agencies logo will be on each portfolio. Having the portfolio on my website gives my clients an opportunity to have an online space and creates a portal for their fans to receive updated information. 

Portfolio package includes:

- A small portfolio book with, photo shoots, information on the band, events they have done, styling and layout design.
- A creative cd cover for their demo.
- A creative package to keep them in.


The other part of my promotional services will be to advertise their events. I want to use geurilla advertising in this project because I think it will attract the right customers. An example of geurilla advertising is:
 My bands play on a bus while my agency give out leaflets of their event and our website. This will surprise the general public and encourage them to wonder what it is all about, hopefully steering them to look at my website or attend the event.
I will also create posters and leaflets for my bands but I want to focus on geurilla advertising as I think this is what will attract the right people because of its creativity.

Below are Facebook conversations I have had with the two bands I am focusing my agency on:









Both bands seem keen to get some free promotion as well as being involved with my agency concept. I am hopefully meeting both bands soon to talk to them about possible ideas and show them examples of my work. I would like to get to know each member of the band so that I can create photo shoots and layout designs for their portfolios that will be personal rather than standard. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.