A video I made: Silver Style: Fanny Karst Old Ladies Rebellion, The Hip Collection


This first video I made with a group of four, in my first year of University. We went to London to shoot a designers launch party, her name is Fanny Karst. She aims her clothing range at the older generation which instantly fills a gap in the market. Not only did I get good practice with a camera and editing skills but I also find her work inspiring because she has a unique selling point that many others dismiss. Fanny looks to design clothes for the fashionable older woman.



                         





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.