Research: Club to catwalk exhibition:


Club to catwalk exhibition:
I visited this exhibition at the V&A Museum in London. 
Although this exhibition isn't closely related to my agency concept, the eighties was a time that music became much more than instruments. As consumerism began, the general public started expressing themselves through music and fashion. The club scene made the gap between the consumer and music much smaller and it became a social event that we can all enjoy. Now there are club nights, festivals, big music events and other small music gigs that people enjoy because of it and of all genres. It made musicians much more expressive through their music and it further influenced everyone else to do so.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.