Research: Press events:


I have looked into press events to get inspiration for my potential launch event. Although I am just researching what I will produce in this project, I know that I would like to organise and plan a launch event for my agency. I would like to do it in an innovative and creative way to draw in my customers. I have looked at a variety of different pop up shops and press events, which captures the creativity I am looking for. I may take this into consideration and produce a launch event in the form of a pop up shop somewhere in the middle of Brighton.

Pop up shop:


Press event for womens clothing:


Press event:
I would also like to use technology with my launch event, to showcase my website and interact with my customers in a technological way.


Press event:
I really like the colour used here but it may be distracting.


Womenswear press event:



Donnor Karan press event:
Here they have small gift bags, which I could produce with small music favours inside.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.