Inspiration: Logo's


Below are all logos that I found on my Pinterest. If you would like to see any more my url is: http://www.pinterest.com/bekihayler/logos/
I created my Pinterest to help me gain inspiration for my agency and to see what was already out there in the business. I want a simple logo that quickly shows my agencies unique selling point.


I like the illustration of this logo, the image goes with the writing but it is simple.


I chose this logo simply because of the black and white theme, to show how the colour scheme works in a logo format.


This is a modern take on a creatively simple logo, I really like this one and may be able to create something similar through the use of circles.


A typical music note but it has changed into a modern look through the use of plugs and wires.


I dont really like this logo, however I do like the circle format and think this is something I could incorporate into my business idea.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.