Inspiration: Bear's Den - Pompeii (Live @ ESNS)


This is a band called Bears' Den, which I had the pleasure of seeing live at the Gentlemen of the road festival in Lewes last summer. I think this is good inspiration for my target customer as they are really great live. Acoustic music really catches my attention because it always has really strong lyrics and a great emotional attachment for fans as they can relate to a lot of the bands songs. Acoustic bands that are an example of success is: Ben Howard and John Mayer. 



An image I took of Bear's Den at the Gentlemen of the road stop off tour.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.