Bestival 2013:


My inspiration to focus my final major project around the music industry came from going to Bestival this summer. They had many different business aspects, festival stands, music management and the whole atmosphere was innovative and economical, I really felt inspired by the experience and came home feeling a sense of motivation. Below you can see the images I took from Bestival to understand how a festival takes music to a much higher platform and instead of distributing music to their customers, Bestivals gives the customer a whole service revolving around music.








Bestival is a four day extravaganza that caters for many peoples musical tastes ranging from bands like Bastille to DJ sets like Cyril Hahn. Bestival puts just as much effort into the look and feel of the festival as they do in the musicians they choose to invite. However, because this festival is quite big now with over 50,000 people attending the artists they book are getting bigger with Elton John as the main headliner last year. This means, it gives new bands and artists less chance to play here. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.