Inspiration: Styling:


For my agency concept I would like to collaborate with stylists so that I can over look the photo shoots and organise events. I am planning on promoting clients in many different ways and if I plan on doing it all myself I think it will get too much. As I am on a Fashion Media and Promotion degree course, I have many friends that are great at styling. One in particular that is amazing at styling is, Helena Lester- Card, she started her blog, Bells Fashion at the beginning of the course and has continued it ever since. Through this her styling ability has increased and has produced some amazing styled shoots.


This is Heli's style that I took from her latest post on her blog.


This is a shoot that Heli styled for her portfolio, Heli has a huge wardrobe full of vintage clothing and second hand garments, which gives her great access to clothes.


I love her styling techniques, and the bright colours she uses. I think Heli would style my clients well and would make sure that they're personalities shone through what they wore.


All of these styled images are quirky and full of colour. Heli also adds her own touches to her styling through home made pom pons and furry details. 


This was a shoot that Heli has done for a project at Uni, because she has access to lots of second hand clothes her shoots look very different and vintage. No matter what trend she is trying to portray she successfully does it.


Heli has also had experience with styling men as well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.