Research: Musicians


My agency is all about new music and I have found potential bands that I can promote, which are below: All of these bands are Brighton based and will benefit from the promotion I am willing to give them, including: photo shoots, styling, events and portfolio packages. Many of these bands haven't yet got much promotion to use on social media sites and many of them don't have websites yet, so it would be great to help them with these aspects. 

Rory Indiana:
are a Brighton based band that are managed by Sammi Doherty. I have found them on SoundCloud and listened to some of their music, which is really fresh, exactly what the music industry needs to hear.


Vaude Villains:
From the image below and their logos I wasn't sure how I would feel about this band but their music has really impressed me. I would really like to promote them. 


https://soundcloud.com/vaude-villains/fool

Rivieras:
Again, the Rivieras are a Brighton based band who haven't had a huge amount of promotion so it would be great to work with them to build up their profile as well as my agency. 


https://soundcloud.com/rivieras/man-not-door-1

King the native:
A band from Hastings that are based in Brighton and need some help with promotion.


To finalise, I have messaged all of these bands above to ask them if they would like to be involved in my music agency. I have offered them free promotion to get my agency started and hopefully it will build up my profile as well as theirs.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.