Possible advertising and promotional techniques:


This post is to finalise the advertising and promotional services I will be including in my agency. As I have said before I will be focusing on geurilla advertising, however I will also be producing leaflets and posters to promote my bands to the general public. 

Leaflet designs that I am inspired by are below:
This is white and simple, it isn't too distracting.


I like the design of this leaflet, there isn't too much colour but enough to draw you in.


Again, I am drawn in by the design of this leaflet, the leaflet I design will be next to other leaflets so I need to make sure mine stands out.



Posters I am inspired by:
This poster again, is simple and has a lot of white space.
As long as my posters have enough information on them I think a simple poster is much more attractive than an over informative one. 



I like this poster design in regards to promoting my agency, I could merge many different instruments together to show what sort of music I will be promoting. Or I could merge many different artists that I am representing to show diversity.


I think this may be the poster I am most inspired by. It looks busy and chaotic but it doesn't have much information on it. The pattern catches your eye, and makes it hard to look at but because of this I find myself looking at it for longer. There is a simple black and white theme and it attracted my eye instantly.


For my poster design I like the idea of simple but a splash of colour would be visually pleasing to my customers and fans. This is a great way to introduce colour to a poster.


Further more I have finalised my promotional services and materials I will be giving to my clients and customers at the launch event, these are:

Promotional services of my agency: 

- Photo shoots
- Styling
- Layout design
- Portfolio package online and offline
- Music videos
- Online profiles on my website.

Promotional materials at my launch event include:
- T- shirt
- Business cards
- Leaflets of my clients
- Musical souvenirs (vinyls and new music demos)
- Confectionary
- Promotional examples
- All of which will be in a creative gift bag.

I want to produce a creative invitation in the theme of new music. I am hoping to produce a musical box invitation, or have a standard paper invitation and online musical invitations.


My business cards will be simple but creative. I would like to cut out my agency name or indent it to the card. Another idea is to outline the agencies name like the second image below.



My promotional pack will be a range of different items including a T-shirt for my customers to keep and hopefully wear.


Receiving it in a small creative bag that is interactive and exciting for the customer.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.