Potential launch event spaces.


To advertise my event I would like to try and organise a geurilla advertising event, where my clients play a song of there in a busy area like the seafront or the shopping centre. This attract the right customers and gives them the information they need like leaflets and invitations. I will personally invite specific people to my launch event too but this would be a good way to interact with customers. The invitation will then state where and when my launch event will be, potential spaces are:

- Vodka Revs
- Dream Factory Hangout.

Both of these places have character, the only difference between them is one has an alcohol license and the other doesn't. I would like to hold my launch event at the dream factory hang out more because of the name and location as it is near the centre. It has a lot of character and is spacious so we can set up bands and a make shift bar. This venue doesn't have an alcohol license but I have contacts with a company called Super Event who can cater canapés and drinks for a discounted price. At my launch event I would like to have videos projected on the walls, food and drink circling the space, new bands playing their music and a space to show my service as an agency. I will have gift bags at the entrance for all of my customers.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.