Inspiration: Photography:


Pinterest is a great place to find inspiring photography, some examples of this are:





I like the black and white effect of an image, it defines the subject and creates an atmosphere to the picture. All of the images above are great examples of what I would like to achieve with my photographer to promote my clients. Every picture will be different because I want to make sure my musicians aesthetics shine through the image. Again, as I am on a Fashion Media and Promotion course I have many course friends that are able to take great pictures, as well as having access to photographic studios. Lily Brown is a great photographer and I would like to collaborate with her for some of my shoots. Her work is below:








As you can see from all of her images, she has photographed men and women, and has the ability to edit them as well. Her pictures always look perfectly shot and the colours are always quite moody. Lily is able to use different photographic cameras whether it being digital or not, the image is always amazing and clear. Lily would be a great photographer to collaborate with because of her experience and ability to take a variety of different themes. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.