Research: Launch events


Below are launch events that I have researched, mainly looking at the musical scene:
For my launch event I was thinking I could have it in a really public place and create a flash mob inspired event. On a busy Saturday have my bands set up in different areas of Brighton and play their music, hopefully with lots of spectators around and taking in their music. This could advertise the evening event which will hold complimentary gift bags, leaflets, interactive exercises and an evening of music. All of which will cater to my clients needs. 


Like the image below, my event could be somewhere public or I could just advertise it in a public place but creatively to attract the right clients to my launch event.




My event space needs to be clear and tidy at all times to look professional, I don't want it to look messy in any way so that clients can see everything I am showcasing and see it in a professional manor.


I will have bands playing, similar to this launch event. There will be food and drink circling and I am hoping it will be a casual social event.


From researching launch events, to make mine stand out and interesting I need to think of every possibility and creatively promote my brand. I don't want my clients to think this is just another music agency, my concept is all about creativity and personal friendships with clients. It is all about my client, which means I need to get to know potential clients before I launch my agency.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.