Research: Invitations and business cards.


I am looking at invitations for my potential launch event, I would like to create an invitation that is visually pleasing and interactive.

I could create an invitation specifically related to music and music records:


I could interactively produce an invitation that takes a picture, or plays new music to the clients:


Or a balloon idea is a nice small gesture:


This is a simple record invitation in a sleeve:


I have also looked at business cards as I would like to produce my own business card that professionally promotes my agency to all of my clients and potential customers.

I like the imprinting of the text on this one as well as the neon lining:


This is a really clever idea and its creative, however you may not be able to get much information on this:


This holographic design is contemporary and it would attract the right clients for me:


A simple but effective idea, the white is great to appeal to both genders and I like the cut out shapes:


A business card that you can eat:


Overall, I would like to produce an invitation that is different, so maybe looking into our hearing senses would be an interesting route? Then for my business cards I would like to keep them simple but attractive.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.