Inspiration: Photography:


Here is some inspiration of photography samples. I would like to creatively direct the shoot with my bands intentions in mind. Then have photographers, stylists and assistants on hand to help through the day. I really enjoy editing photos so would use many different techniques to keep it to the bands aesthetics. Here is a range of imagery that has caught my eye while researching photography. 


This stands out to me, for someone who is involved with DJing this set up and idea would be a great way to attract fans attention.


The editing in this photo really caught my eye, as promotion is the most important thing in my agency the photo needs to be striking and catch your eye straight away.


The colours are warm in this photo, you are drawn into her.


For a musician who sings beautifully having a theme in the image would be an inspirational way to shoot him/her differently. I could bring elements of fashion into my photography to create an interesting feel to music.


I really like this image, the colours are brilliant and it looks like it was taken on a disposable camera. Sometimes the best images to look at are the ones that look old and mistakenly blurry. This photo has so much character.


Here is a brilliant example of keeping my musicians aesthetic the same. You can see this man enjoys everything vintage. From his vintage music instrument to his hat and waist coat, I like him immediately just looking at this photo. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.