About me:




For as long as I can remember I have been interested in music. 
It wasn't until I turned 18 though, that I got really involved with festivals and music events. 

I look forward to the summer because I know it will be filled with bands, new music and big crowds. 
As I have continued with my degree in fashion media and promotion, I have realised that music is what I am most passionate about. For my final major project I want to explore the promotional side to the course and use it in the music industry. 
I have gone to festivals like, Bestival, Wireless and V Festival and then music events like Mumford and Sons, Gentlemen of the road tour and The Vaccines. From a very young age I was asking my parents to take me to go and watch the Spice Girls and S Club 7, I now want to put my creative skills to practice and produce a music agency that caters for new musicians needs.


Bastille at Bestival

Cyril Han at Bestival

A new band, Bears Den at Gentlemen of the road.

The Vaccines.

Mumford and Sons.

A photograph I took of the crowd at Mumford and Sons.

Ben Howard at V Festival

My friends and I at Bestival

My friend and I at Gentlemen of the road tour.

Above are all images that I have taken or a friend has taken of myself. 
You can see that I enjoy festivals and the atmosphere while in the crowd is addictive. 
I want to discover new bands, great music and I want to help musicians promote themselves because its hard to listen to new music unless you know where to find it.
I want people to be as passionate about music as I am, through promoting new bands I hope I can achieve this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.