Customer research:


My customer is likely to shop online as well as in the high street. They may not have enough time to go and look around the shops, so they can specifically pick what they need online. The generation of people I am targeting are also very used to new technology which will enable them to shop online easier. Male customers I am looking at will shop at places like ASOS and DC. ASOS offers a range of different brands and new trends that my customers will be looking at. DC is also a skate brand that many of my customers will be in to through their social lives.



My female customers will shop at places like H&M and Topshop. They will follow the latest trends but may try and find other cheaper alternatives at online stores like Missguided and Boohoo. My customer is someone who is on top of how the world is working and how trends are changing. They are involved with social media as well as being a socialite.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.