Unique selling point:




Every idea needs to have a unique selling point, something that stands out from other ideas. It is a unique selling point that turns an idea into a business.
I have found a gap in the market that would benefit new bands and artists immensely.
Many well-known musicians like Mumford and Sons, have had to work extremely hard in order to get to where they are now. My agency will allow artists to concentrate on the music while my team focuses on building up a profile for our clients and creating a fan base that will carry them through to success.
I want to put my creative skills to practice and help others in the process.
Instead of tackling the over commercialized fashion industry, I want to focus on the ever emerging music world.
Through focusing on new music, I have an opportunity to help artists that dream of success. The current music industry is based around big names and number 1 hits. I want to change this; promoting new bands will open the door to a wider audience and will force the music industry to be varied.
As I am doing a fashion degree, my skills lie in styling, photography and other creative aspects. I want to put these skills into an industry that needs them more. The fashion industry is already competitive with styling and fashion photography, whereas the music industry will benefit from these skills much more. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Profile

My name is Beki Hayler and I am a third year University student, studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook College, Worthing.

Blogroll

About

This blog looks at the development processes of my final major project; a promoting agency that supports new musicians.